Henderson is the second largest city in Nevada. The border between Henderson and Las Vegas virtually disappears, and one city clashes with the other. This post covers not only Henderson, but also the strip to the east of Las Vegas.
Henderson, Green Valley, was the first planned community in the state.
from Arizona to Boulder City, Lake Mead, or Rayklas Vegas
If you're coming from Boulder City or Arizona, Route 93 or 166 and 166 are Lake Shore Drives and will change to Route 564 once, so they don't overlap Route 147. Or, in the United States 93, as soon as you pass through the Railroad Pass Hotel and Casino, you will soon change to a highway. If you come from Lake Mead or Las Vegas, take the SR 564 and continue until you enter Henderson. If you take the U.S. 93, you'll have to go through Boulder City and cross the Veterans Memorial Crossing to the exit. It goes to searchlights and needles. And unless it is on I-215, it will change to an overlapping I-515, including Wagonwheel Dr/Nevada State Dr., Boulder Hwy, Horizon Dr., College Dr., and all exits.
from Central Las Vegas
Take I-515 and I-215, and choose the way to get to Henderson Drive. To get into Central Henderson via I-515, go from exit 61 to Lake Made. On I-215, no, until the end of the highway.
N to Las Vegas
On the I-15, on the I-515 or I-215, do the same as in Central Las Vegas.
1 Henderson Executive Airport (HSHIATA) is a major airport in the town that serves mainly as a relief airport for the busiest 2 McCarren International Airport (LAS IATA). Otherwise, Henderson Airport is limited to air and VIP flights and can be used as a rescue and protection airport at Busy McCarren Airport if necessary.
There are some places to see in the Henderson district. Includes:
- 1 Ether M Chocolate Factory (offset load), 2 Cactus Garden Dr. ☏+1 702-435-2608. They offer free tours and make large gardens of cacti.
- Boulder Hwy, 2 buildings of Clark County Museum. +1 702 455-7955. Every day from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Historical exhibits include houses that have been restored for decades from Henderson's history. $2 for adults; $1 for old people and children.
- 3 Henderson Bird Viewing Preserve (Moser Drive), 350 E.Galleria Dr, +1 702 267-4180, [email protected]✉) Time varies by month. The 140-acre reserve is in a water treatment facility and has nine ponds for migratory water birds and birds.
- 4 Lion Habitat Ranch ☏ 702 595-6666 Bruner Abe 382
- 5 National Atomic Energy Test Museum, 755E Flamingo Rd, 1 702 794-5151. M-Sa 10AM-5PM, Su Noon-5PM. Artificial, photo, map and video footage of nuclear tests and developments in the southwestern United States. If you're interested in science and history, it's worth visiting, and if you get tired of the strips, it'll be a big break. Special permission is needed to take video. Twenty-two dollars for adults, eighteen dollars for concession.
- 95 U.S. routes at night. The route gradually rises to the northwest of Las Vegas, and the neon lights on the strip appear as a glittering cloud from the farthest point so that they can be seen over very long distances.
- 6, 7050, Wetland Park, Clark County. Marsh park green☏+1 702 455-7522. at the end of the morning Nature Center runs every day from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Freedom.
- 7 Marrie Barrick Museum of Art (4505s) Maryland Pakwii☏+1 702 895-3381.
- A full-size replica created faithfully mimicking the design of the house in the manga at the Simpson's House The Simpsons.
- 1Kawa Bunga Bay Water Park, 900 Galeria Dr☏+1 702 850-9000. Total: $39.99; Military: $32.99; The following 48 Incolo: $29.99; Over 60, 11 dollars 99 cents.
- 2 Reflection Bay Golf Club, 75 Montela Gobulva☏+1 702-740-4653.
- [3 The Gun Store, 2900 E Tropicana Ave, +1 702 454-1110]. Every day from 9:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. In addition to being a gun shop, it is possible to shoot an automatic gun within range. Photo ID is required. Note the long lines. On weekends and busy days, it's not unusual to have two or three hours of waiting time. $250-400 for engine fire; low for other standard guns
- Pinball Hall of Fame 4, 1610: 11:00 a.m., Tropicana Abe (a white, incharacteristic building on the north side of the street). The old pinball machine and the latest Stern machine are all in good condition. And your favorite arcade game. It is certainly worth seeing. From $0.25 per game.
- 5 Magic Herpsters, 6075 S Las Vegas Blvd, Toll-Free:+1-888-261-4414. The Grand Canyon, the neon lights of the Las Vegas Strip, a helicopter tour that guides you over the mega resort and a helicopter tour that goes down the Colorado River. $114-599.
- 6 Number One Escape Room Las Vegas, 1775 East Tropicana Suite 100, +1 702 528-1459, [email protected] 1001111000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 The No. 1 escape room is the Live Escape Room game. There is nothing but wisdom and wisdom. A team of two or five customers has 60 minutes of break time from one of the six unique locked rooms. That's $35 per person.
- UNLV Rebel☏+1 702 739-FANS (3267). A team from the University of Las Vegas Nevada, known as UNLV, is popular in the area. The rebels are a member of the Mountain West Conference, currently with 12 football and 11 other sports. The most famous UNLV team is the men's basketball team known as the "Lanin Rebellion". Although it was not as strong as the peak from the latter half of the 1970s to the early 1990s, they still have strong competitiveness and are very popular. Most of the school's sports venues are on campus, but ahead of the 2020 season, the soccer team shares the new home of Las Vegas Radars at Alasant Stadium just west of I-15. The central ticket office for all UNLV sports is at the Thomas and Mac Center where men's basketball is located.
- Of the first four NCAA meetings in the Mountain West Conference Basketball Tournament held in the Thomas & Mac Center Las Vegas district, only Memoradi is holding events in the area. The men's and women team from Memwork will meet at the Thomas Mac Center in March each year to decide which team will be eligible for the league's automatic participation at the NCAA men's and women's tournament.
- 7 National Finals Rodeo, Thomas & Mack Center. The annual end-of-season event for the annual Pro Rodeo Cowboys Association Circuit will be held for 10 days off the strip at the Thomas and Mac Center on UNLV Campus in December.
If you win...
If you're not a Henderson and not an American, your victory will receive a 30% tax. A $10,000 slot win, when removed from the top, will drop very quickly. Don't worry about getting back the winning tax for gambling in the form of 1042-S. You should get it from the casino, so don't lose it. It's your start ticket that brings back the winning of gambling.
In the Henderson district, casinos vary in size and gambling is a popular form of entertainment. Casinos range from high-class green ravine ranches to small, intimate "local" facilities.
- 8 Green Valley Ranch, 2300 Paseo Verde Pkwy. +1 702-617-7777.
- 9 Jackers Wild Casino, 920 N. ☏+1 702-564-8100 Boulder Hwy.
- The 10 Krondike Sunset Casino 444 W Sunset Rd, +1 702 826-3866.
Farmers will be allowed to open twice a week in Henderson, weather and wind. 240 Water St, 200 S, Shiyakusho-mae (9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Thursday) Green Valley Pkwy (10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Friday)
- 1 Galleria at Sunset 1300 W Sunset Road, ☏+1 702 434-0202. -SA 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.; The service is from 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- 2Green Valley Ranch District, 2225 Village Walk Dr☏+1 702 564-8595.
- 3 Town Square, 6605S Las Vegas BLVD. The outdoor mall, the southern half-mile of Mandalay, is a small Mediterranean town-style outdoor mall that stands out among air-conditioned indoor shopping centers. The idea of buying open-air in the summer deserts initially seemed strange, but you can enjoy the clear afternoon outside through a network of trees, shadowy alleys and water jets. In shops and restaurants, it's either one story, two stories, or one story. The mall will be opened mainly with trees, ice cream, coffee stands and a rest bench.
- 4 Las Vegas Premium Outlets South, 7400S Las Vegas Burbad (a few miles south of Mandalay Bay), ☏+1 702 896-2247. The 120 restaurants were installed indoors, with two restaurants.
- 1 Hoff Brauhouse, 4510 Paradise Rd, +1 702 853-2337. The Hofblauhaus reproduces the world-famous via hole of the Bavarian Hofblauhaus, incorporating the German festive mood and evening entertainment. Customers can choose to eat at the via hole or at a more quiet beer garden with live music at night. I recommend early reservations.
-  Inspired by Envy Steakhouse, 3400 Paradise Rd, Chef Richard Chamberlain, this menu contains fresh ingredients from some customers across the country and features innovative dishes. Kobe Filet, Prime Ribust, Black Angus Filet, and Rib Eye with Prime Bone. The walk-in wine cellar features 1,500 wines.
- 3 Bahama Breeze, 375 Hughes Center Dr. provides a large tropical food product. For the most part, the atmosphere is good. It is famous for hand-made tropical drinks such as Jak chicken pasta, cinnamon mash sweet potatoes and Bahamalita. This is a good place to get away from the crowd of people on the strip and relax.
- Ellis Island Casino Restaurant 4,178 Koval Ln (one block east of Bly's, the intersection of Flamingo and Kovar). The $6.95 steak special has been consistently voted for one of the best deals in Las Vegas. It's not on the menu, so please ask me specifically. If the steak isn't yours, the restaurant has a lot of options at a low price. Also, on Ellis Island, a barbecue is held every night from four to ten. On Ellis Island, beer is also made by itself and served for $1.50 at a casino bar with 20-ounce glass.
-  Laurie's prime rib, 4043 Howard Hugh Pakwie, ☏ 702 893-2223. The prime rib is a juicy, juicy part of the company's name. The main meals include the original spinning bowl salad, York Sharding, mashed potatoes, and whipped cream horseradish. If you don't want prime ribs, there are always a couple of rivies and fish dishes.
- 6 Lucky 24-7 Hard Rock Hotel 4455 Paradise Road Sandwich, salad and Sunday are popular with rock-and-roll diners, but nothing is different from the audience! Open 24 hours a day!
- Seven-fold, it is a standard for sushi lovers of the Hard Rock Hotel and the 4455 Paradise Rd Las Vegas, and the newcomers discover the fusion of traditional Japanese food and Latin spices and tastes.
- 8 Pink Octopus, Hard Rock Hotel, 4455 Paradise Rd Decorations and staff are semi-pirate ships and semi-suicide girls, but Mexican food (and Margarita) is delicious and plenty. 12 to 18 dollars.
- 1 double-down salon, 4640 Parada☏Isroad, +1 702 791-5775 It may be the most wonderful Dive bar in Vegas, but it's a little off, but the atmosphere is plenty.
- 2 Freakin Frog, 4700S Maryland Pkwy, +1 702 597-9702. A nice bar on the strip, where you can enjoy live music on the weekends with a large amount of beer.
- 3 Vanity, Hard Rock Hotel, 4455 Paradise RdF-Su 10:00-4:00. 14,000 square feet, 64 VIP booths, the terrace of the hard rock beach club you're looking at. The guests are $20, the gentlemen are $40, and local ladies free.
- 1 Best Western Plus Henderson, 1553 N Boulder Highway, +1 702 564-9200, [email protected], 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 A 32-inch flat panel TV, microwave oven, and mini-refrigerator are included in the guest room and suite of the 000000000000000000115 rooms. Real estate facilities include an outdoor pool with heating, a 24-hour fitness center, a free wireless Internet, and a business center.
- 2 Blue Chip Vegas, 2630 Sunridge Heights Parkway, toll-free:+1-877-724-4758. A pool, a luxurious kitchen, a marble bath, a flat HD TV, a suite of free, high speed wireless Internet.
- 3 Card Las Vegas Henderson/Green Valley, 2800 North Green Valley Parkway, +1 702 434-4700, Fax Fax:+1 702 434-3888.
- 4 Fiesta Henderson Hotel & Casino (I-215 and I-515 crossing), ☏+1 702-558-7000. A standard room, an economical, delicious meal, a great game. The players' rent for the room is particularly attractive.
- 5 Hawthorne Suites 910SBoulder Highway, 702 568-7800+1 702, Fax:+1 702 568-8430.
- 6 Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites 441 Astair Dr, ☏+1 702 990-2323.
- 7 Ravera at Las Vegas (A Dolce Rezort), 1610 Lake Las Vegas Parkway, Toll-Free:+1-888-810-0440, Fax: +1 702 567-4777.
- 8 Residence Inn Las Vegas Henderson/Green Valley, 2190 Olympics Abe☏, +1 702 434-2700, Fax: +1 702 434-3999. $109-174.
- 9 Sunset Station Hotel & Casino 1301 W.Sunset Road, Toll-Free: +1-888-786-7389.
-  Wingate by Wyndham-Henderson, 3041 St. Rose Parkway, 3041 702 568-0027. A luxurious accommodation, two suites of directors' bedrooms, a flexible meeting space.
- 11 Arizona Charlie's Boulder, 4445 Boulder Hwy, +1 702 951-9000,Toll-Free:+1-800-970-7280, FAX:+1 702 951-92111. Casino Hotel and RV Park. It's great to pass Vegas overnight, easily accessible from the state to the state and at a reasonable price. The floor below her sister's site on the west side of Las Vegas, in Arizona Charlie's Dakator, may be a better option in the area for an observant Jew who needs a place to stay on the Sabbath.
- 12 Border Station, 4111 Boulder Hwy, +1 702 432-7777. A modest hotel that is part of a local station casino chain and can play games at a lower price than a typical hotel in Vegas.
- 13 Oasis Las Vegas RV Resort, 2711 W Windmill Ln, Toll-Free:+1-800-566-4707. A full 50-amp service hook-up to the south of the strip, a Nyscreen RV park. Two pools and hot tabs. You need to go by car or shuttle on the strip. Easily accessible from I-15.
- [14 Samztown] 5111 Boulder Hwy, +1 702 456-7777. It's a real estate in a big motel, a lot of parking lots, including excellent facilities for RVs.
- 15,000 Trails Las Vegas RV Resort, 5225 Boulder Hwy., toll-free:+1-877-570-2267. Check out: 11:00 a.m. (rental) noon (camping site). Swimming pools, spas, WiFi, and washing facilities are available.
- 16 M Resort Spa Casino, 12300 Las Vegas Blvd S, +1-702-797-1000, Toll-Free: +1-877-673-7678 (Reservation). Check In: 3PM, Check Out: 11:00 a
- 17 Las Vegas KOA at Samstown, 5225 Boulder Hwy. A 50 max Amp full-service hook-up provides a number of tents and RV sites on the camping ground near Sam Town Casino. The facilities include wi-fi, a 20-hour pool/hot bathtub, a dog park and a shuttle bus to the Las Vegas Strip.
- 18 Mardi Grass Hotel & Casino 3500 Paradise Rd (three miles away from the Las Vegas Monorail Convention Center stop and one mile away from the strip), ☏+1 702 731-2020.
- 19 Super 8 Koval Lane, 4250 Koval Ln. The world's largest Super 8 is one block away from the strip.
- 20 Hilton Grand Vacations Suites - Las Vegas (Convention Center) 455 Karen Ave (Off Paradise Rd) +1 702 946-9210. Check in: 4 pm, check out: 10 am StudioAM, one bedroom next to the Convention Center and Monorail, and two suites: Meeting space. The suite is full of kitchens and has a washing machine/dryer.
- 21 Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino, 3000 Paradise Rd, Toll-Free: +1-888-732-7117. The 3,000-room hotel and casino are located just north of the Las Vegas Convention Center, two blocks east of the strip. Next to the lobby is a monorail station.
- 22 Las Vegas Marriott, 325 Convention Center Dr (next to the Las Vegas Convention Center near the monorail and two blocks away from the strip), ☏+1 702 650-2000. From the rooftop entrance, you can see beautiful scenery, overlooking the scenery.
- 23 Platinum Hotel, 211 E Flamingo Rd, Toll-Free: +1-877-211-9211. At a boutique non-game hotel, every room is a suite with a kitchen and private balcony. Two blocks from the strip.
- 24 Renaissance Las Vegas Hotel, 3400 Paradise Rd, +1 702 784-5700, Toll-Free:+1-800-750-0980. No game, no smoking hotel. No resort fees are required.
- 25 Embassy Suites by Hilton Las Vegas Convention Center 3600 Paradise Road, +1 702-893-8000. Check in: 3PM, Check out: Noon.
- 26 Residence Inn Las Vegas Fuse Center, 370 Fuse Center Dr, ☏+1 702 650-0040, Fax: +1 702 650-5510 No game, no smoking hotel. No resort fees are required.
-  Hyatt Place Las Vegas, 4520 Paradise Road beyond the Paradise Rock Casino, ☏+1 702 369-3366. Popular with business travelers. 42" Flat Panel HDTV and Free wi-fi in each room. Breakfast and airport shuttle service are free.
- 28 Hard Rock Hotel & Casino 4455 Paradise Rd ☏ +1 702 693-5000. An entertainment facility located at 16.7 acres in the corner of Harmon and Paradise Road within the Paradise Corridor.
|via Henderson East|
|Ely Las Vegas Las Vegas Las||N S||→Boulder City → Kingman|
|Tonopa Hidarimasa||N S||→Boulder City →Needle|